How to Log In and Book Via BookMy.Pet
We have just launched our online booking service. You can now book your pets stay via BookMyPet. We have incorporated the link to access the online booking service into our APP and on our website.
You will have received an email from BookMy.Pet in the past few days. If you have not received an email please check your junk / spam email folder as it may have been misdirected to this folder. The email will contain your log in details.
We are sending this email to you today to help you understand how to log in, change your password and how to make a booking. We will send other emails in the coming weeks to help show you some of the other features available via BookMy.Pet.
1. Click on the link http://bookmy.pet/YarraValleyPetResort that is in the email sent from BookMy.Pet
2. Enter your log in details which were included in the email from BookMy.Pet as follows
3. On occasions you may have a problem signing in the first time. If so, click ‘forgot your password?’ and you will be asked to reset the password. We would recommend doing this anyway so you can change the password to something easier for you to remember. Once you have changed your password you may log in.
4. Once logged in you will open your dashboard, as shown below. You will see your name top right, your pets listed under My Pets and the New Booking area to the left.
5. Making your first online booking. If you have both cats and dogs you wish to book in for the same dates, you will need to book them in separately. Book your dogs in one booking and your cats in another.
6. Select the pets you wish to make a booking request for by clicking the circle above their names on the left of the page.
7. Select Pen type by clicking the drop arrow and selecting either ‘Any’ or ‘New Bookings’, either selection is fine and does not alter the booking in anyway.
8. Select your dates by clicking on the first day your pet will be staying with us on the calendar. Once the day of arrival is selected, choose the day of collection.
9. Click ‘Book’
10. After you click ‘Book’ you will receive an email confirming we have received your booking request and we will review your booking and accept or reject the booking after checking availability. Please note your booking is NOT confirmed until we send a confirmation email, please make sure to check your SPAM or JUNK email folder.
11. Once we have reviewed your booking request we will in most cases send a confirmation email In busy periods, we may however send a reject email if we are fully booked and have no vacancies.
12. If you need to cancel you can cancel your booking via your BookMy.Pet log in. (Please note cancellation fees may apply over peak periods, please check with reception for details). Simply select ‘cancel’ for the booking you wish to cancel under your ‘upcoming bookings’ in the dashboard.
Please enter your reason for the cancellation in the box that pops up and then select ‘YES’ . Your booking will then no longer show in your ‘upcoming bookings’