What a year it has been…so far. We think it is safe to say that…
With the unfortunate circumstances impacting us all, we have put together an information newsletter regarding updated protocols. This information is for all current clients holding future bookings, along with new customers still trying to search for a safe, secure environment for their pet to be cared for.
Special packages for customers in self-isolation or in quarantine
- Free pick up (Mon, Wed & Fri) for those having to go into self-isolation or quarantine
- Those returning from overseas and going into self-isolation will receive a free delivery (Mon, Wed & Fri).
- If you are hospitalised, please have someone contact us and if necessary, we will arrange to collect your pet from the property as quickly as possible.
DOGGY DAYCARE is still operating as usual
- With every $22 day-care booked, you will receive a complimentary Nature Walk.
We will give your pet plenty of exercise, playmates, interactions and lots of love to keep them occupied during the day.
Dog Grooming Available
- Contact us today for a quote and/or booking.
New procedures for dropping off and collecting
- Obviously, if you are experiencing coughing, fever etc please contact us to discuss our collection or delivery service.
- Please restrict the number of people attending to one person. If others can please stay in their car. If we are busy, we will have somebody managing the car park and may ask you to remain in your car until the office is available.
- During these times we are not accepting your pet’s personal property. Except Medications and food for special diets.
- We will provide all pets with adequate beds and bedding.
- If you are uncomfortable entering the Office please beep your horn or call us on 5962 5253 and we will attend to you in your car.
- Please adhere to the signs of no more than one customer in the gated Office area.
Updated protocols and procedures.
- All precautionary measures are based on the advice provided by the Government. If you have any concerns, please follow the link for further information https://bit.ly/3b83xFi.
- These measures are changing daily and we are following all recommended guidelines.
- All high-touch and mutual-touch surfaces are disinfected after each customer
We thank you for your understanding. We are committed to providing the best possible care whilst playing our part in reducing the risk of spread to not only our staff, but also our community members.