At Yarra Valley Pet Resort, we believe we offer those extra personal touches that make your pets stay much more enjoyable, and for no extra cost!
Our ultimate goal is to provide the best possible service from the moment you contact us, to the moment you collect your pet after their holiday.
Here are some examples of what we offer free of charge:
- Regular social media updates via Facebook and Instagram of your pets on their holiday.
- Experience and qualified staff on site ALL day from 8am (earlier over peak times) to 5pm (later over peak times).
- Owners of the resort live on site, so always someone close by when needed.
- Dogs receive a minimum of 3-4 hours everyday in one of our many exercise yards, socialising with other dogs (if that is what your dog likes to do!).
- We supply PJ’s for dogs to wear in the colder months.
- Cooling mats and vests for the hot days if needed and paddling pools to play in.
- Medication administration (complex medication administration such as insulin injections also available for a small extra charge).
- Weight checks and health checks for pets staying more than 7 days.
- Premium pet food for pets needing more calorie intake (overactive dogs, puppies or pets with sensitive stomachs.
- Twice daily feeding.
- Ability to supply your pets own food (some conditions apply).
- Complimentary warm water hydro bath for dogs staying over 6 days.
- Cats can spend time out of their pen every day to explore the cattery or relax on our outdoor enclosed verandah.
- A wide variety of cat foods available for the most discerning of felines.
- Heating and cooling all year round.
- An abundant amount of human interaction providing a never ending supply of pats and chats!
We also offer some great services for a small extra charge, such as:
- Nature Walks & Playtimes for dogs, on our 18 acre property, with an opportunity to swim in our large dam.
- Cat playtime sessions or extra cuddles and a brush.
- Pet transport / taxi service.
- Heat pads can hired for cooler periods.
- Nail trims.
- Full professional grooming.
- Complex medication administration such as multiple pills per day, insulin injections etc.
- Seasonal professional pet photography opportunities, such Christmas themed photos.
If you would like to find out more about what we offer you and your pets when they stay with us, please call 03 5962 5253, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or best of all, come in for a no obligation inspection and we can show you in person.